Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 months old


I am having so much fun with my new little son Trace he is 3 months now, I must have forgotten how much fun Carson was. It seems like in your ninth month and through their birth and first month you will always say your NEVER having another. Then they get to this age and you begin to think about the next one. I love being a mother and hope there are more children in store for me. Carson and Trace have been so happy and healthy, so why stop there! I pray at some point I will get a little girl, just to be able to experience both.

9 comments:

Kandice said...

He is so cute! I bet you're the best mommy!

Michelle W. Nate said...

I love that age from about 3-6 months. Still so snugly and sweet. I felt the same way about my boys and then we got Brooklynn. It is way fun to have my girl. You have cute babies...if they are good why stop!

Hannah said...

We can't wait to meet both of your boys! They are so adorable!

Hannah said...

I don't know if you remember but the last time we came to visit you told us you were pregnant with Carson. And I'm hoping that David being around you're boys will encourage to want to have some of his own!

Jessie said...

Six sounds good! My fav's are chilis, iggys, ruby tuesdays or fredrico's....so you guys make the final decision! :) Your little guy is so cute, it has been fun to do the whole baby thing again for me too.

Kandice said...

Fredrico's sounds good. I haven't eaten there in a long time either! I'm so excited to see you.

Hannah said...

It would be weird to see my lawn with snow! That's why I'm so excited about snow! It never snows here :(

Hannah said...

David doesn't forget food that he likes :) Thanks!

Hannah said...

I use the "I'm not getting any younger" card on David all the time...it doesn't work. If he had his way I think we'd be in our 50's!