Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bye Bye :(

My Mom and Dad Left for the winter this week and I am feeling lost and alone. They were camp hosts all summer which I think was good it partially weened me. They were still only like an hour away and I could still go see them. Now they are like across two states and I can only call, e-mail or drive for two days to see them. I hope they have a nice retirement, but deep down inside I hope this being gone from the family ALL THE TIME will get old. (Ya right) anyway I am just feeling left behind, but I will get over it I'm sure. Hey at least I got to see them for like three hours before they left.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm sorry they're leaving you! It'll get easier.

Steph said...

We are feeling sad about it as well. It's great that they are able to travel but they are going to miss out on so much!!!

Kandice said...

Oh sad! Where did they go? I hope they have fun.