Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Going out on a Decorating Limb

I am so excited that this turned out so cute!! I am kinda slow in the whole decorating process I know Vinyl has been around for a while but I never knew what to do. Then I met Stacey she does vinyl. So I knew she could give me some ideas and web sites to look at. WHOA! Do they have some dang cute stuff on those web sites I could just order different things all day. This is my first vinyl and I love how it turned out, now we'll see what Austin thinks of it to know if we can do more. I have all kinds of Ideas i want to do but better get the OK from the man. It's Not putting holes in the walls so i think it will be fine. The Best thing is it's CHEAP!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You can get those from Hobby Lobby too. Plust a 40% off coupon=cheap too :)