Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My baby's growing up!!



My baby is getting big! It seems all of a sudden he is talking here are a few words he says "b" meaning blankey, mom, dada, no(of course), why? uh hu, oweeey, mow(more), sace(trace), go, just to name a few he just seems to small to have this vocabulary. I think that I am just used to trace who was a very slow talker we have just begun understanding him fully and he's three. In just 6 short months Dayne will be two and it seems like I just had him. Well I know I still have the fat on my body from having him, thats not leaving as fast as he is growing :) well according to the chinese birth calendar if I get pregnant next year any month but Jan, March, Or December It will be a girl should I take my chances or call it good??

I've been thinking lately of a job I can do to keep me healthy. Since I was a dancer and loved that part of my life something that is similar would be an aerobics instructor...... I just want to do a little something but still mostly be there for my kids and stay healthy in the mean time?? it's totally just a thought right now but hopefully will become a reality soon who knows.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Being an instructor sounds good to me! You could maybe do classes in the evening when Austin's home or whenever. I'm sure it would be flexible and fun for ya! And I can't believe Dayne will be 2 soon! I think you ought to roll the dice again and keep thinking pink :)