Saturday, April 4, 2009

~~CHILLY~~

So Carson's birthday party turned out OK. I was cold, but I asked Carson if it was to cold for him and he said No it wasn't to cold! Like that was a ridiculous question. He had lots of friends and family come despite the windy chill. The kids were running and playing on the park that's probably why they were warm. My mom helped me fill eggs and we hid about fifty eggs for twelve kids to find. I don't know what Carson was doing during the hunt but he only came out with three, that's ok he got all the presents. Boy did he ever make a haul he always does. That's just a benefit of having large families on both mine and Austin's side. Austin and I decided to put a sandbox in the back yard for him, but with all the storms he hasn't been able to do it yet. We got him a bucket of sand toys and told him when the weather clears you can use these in your new sandbox! He was just thrilled with the idea of his very own sandbox! Thanks to everyone who came. It's so fun to have such good family and friends near by. Carson is lucky enough to share his birthday with his Aunt Cona. Happy Birthday Carson & Cona!

3 comments:

Bowler Family said...

A sandbox will be perfect!! My boys live in their sandbox in the summer!!! Sounds like he had a fun party despite the cold. I'm shivering just thinking about it!

Steph said...

Thanks for inviting us. Sorry we had to bail out early. Kaisley has a really bad cold so I figured it probably wasn"t the best idea to keep her out in the wind for long. Tell Carson Happy Birthday!!

Judy Ludlow said...

I am glad it turned out well! Sorry we missed you! Happy Birthday Carson!