Friday, May 15, 2009

Cousins

Carson's Cousins were in town so I asked them to spend the night and they started the day at the park and they had a lot of fun. I think they are all pretty good at that fake smile. Hey at least I can get a fake one I can't even get that out of Austin. Then they wanted to put the sprinkler under the trampoline. Next thing I know they are silent and I'm thinkin I haven't hear them for a long time..... which is never a good thing. In checking on them I find they have found the soot in the fire pit in the back yard and covered themselves in it, trying to look like power rangers. I couldn't get mad they were have the best time ever, and doing a fine job at using their imaginations :)

2 comments:

Bowler Family said...

That is hilarious!!! Boys are always into something! Good job for not getting mad, and least they were happy and having a great time!! That will be a great pic to show them when they get older!!

ALL 4 DYETS said...

Boys are the best for getting dirty! Love the pics glad your camara is fixed!! Looks live you guys have been having fun!!