Monday, May 4, 2009

Just Practice


The boys have been needing there pictures taken since they both just hit a milestone. Five for Carson and 6months for Trace so I just threw them together for convenience. My Friend Hannah has been wanting to do photography so I let her do the pictures I thought they turned out better than anywhere I could take them and pay for pictures so it's a win win for me and her. The boys were really good. Carson kept wanting to do his fake smile and Trace was trying to eat anything he could grab. Our family photos haven't been done since Carson was like six months old. Hannah was taking pictures up willow flats and got one of that cute bridge so maybe next time we'll have to go there and do some of our family.


Austin is a great dad when his children are "old enough to tie there shoes" so this is just a great photo of him with Trace (the baby) makes him uptight but he's trying. This one was not part of our photo shoot just random.

I loved this Personality shot we got of Carson.

3 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Vic, your boys are SOOOOOOO adorable!! The pics are way cute!! I love the picture of Austin holding Trace! Cody is the same way, it makes me laugh!! He is doing a little better with the 3rd babe, so that will be something to look forward to. LOL!

Michelle W. Nate said...

They are so cute! Love the pictures.

Jessie said...

So cute pictures Vicki! Your little guys are so cute...such a good mix of both you guys! Kody is kinda the same way with Rusty...never to be left alone with him! :)