Monday, October 19, 2009

My Baby Turns One!



Trace Turned One today! I felt like it was Carson's birthday though because he was buggin me all day to open the presents Pleeeeaase! I just want to play with one mom. I had to keep telling him it's not your birthday it's Trace's. Then later Trace went to bed Carson played with his toys as much as he could. So it's been a fun day we didn't have a big party or anything cause he's only one and I am sure he will have many many party's when he gets older so we'll skip that while we can :) I have been so blessed to have older brothers that have had children before me so I get all the hand-me-downs, so there was nothing Trace really needed so I had to get him something so he got some new toys! We are truly blessed to have him in our family he has taught all of us much patients :} Happy Birthday Trace We love ya! Hope you liked the blowing out of the candle and eating the cake video it took forever to upload!

3 comments:

jenda greenlee said...

he's just too darn cute! it was cute how carson was helping him, i can't believe how old carson is! my favorite part was "try the bun!" bahaha! that was so funny!

Kandice said...

Oh I bet it was hard for Carson! The video is so cute and the frosting is the best part! Happy 1st birthday Trace!~

Porters said...

Oh that was just so precious. I felt sad that I missed it. He's so darn cute and Carsons such a good big brother. Love mom