Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick Update

Baby update! Went to the doc today and he said he could not be happier with my progress. (Which if you know Dr.B he doesn't ever say those kinda things) He said my weight :( is good my size is good, the babies heartbeat was normal and my blood pressure is perfect. That it's time for an ultrasound if I would like one. With Trace we had no insurance so we opted not to pay for one unless the doc thought I needed one, so with this one we planned to have insurance but with it happening quicker than expected no insurance so we will not be having an ultrasound. That is unless my other mother Marilyn gets me another FREE one like she did with Trace! No pressure though :) Thanks Marilyn

1 comment:

Kandice said...

I'm so glad everything is going good in your pregnancy so far! I can't wait to see what you're gonna have. Do you know the due date yet?