Thursday, July 15, 2010

HE'S here

I have been a slacker at getting this post up but with good reason. HE! Is finally here after being five days late he was 7lbs 9 oz and length was 21.5 in the exact same size as Carson. I really though I was Pregnant with a Girl this time, because of how emotional I was while pregnant. THREE Boys what am I going to do when they are all teenagers and eat like horses! I will try one more time for my little Girl but that is all! We named him Dayne Brackin and Carson keeps asking me if we can change his name because he can't remember it :) He is one week old and is a really good baby. I will take more pictures and post them later.

4 comments:

Bowler Family said...

He is Sooooooo cute!! Love his little face!

Just remember that boys are easier!!

Hannah said...

haha can you change his name? That's too funny!

Kandice said...

Congrats Vicki!! He's adorable!

Unknown said...

So cute! Well, we found out we are having a baby now. Yes, 4 is enough for me too. Let me know if you ever need anything.