Sunday, July 4, 2010

OVERDUE!

I feel this is blog worthy! I am going stir crazy all I can think about every second and every little movement or pain is THE BABY'S coming..........no. I am now counting the days that I am overdue! I have a doctors app on the 8th and at that point I have to know if I want to be induced or be tested to see if the placenta and baby are OK. I am hopping I don't make it that long, but if I do I think I will opt for testing??? I don't know! I've never heard good things about being induced but I know people do it ALL THE TIME! Then if testing comes back good he will let me go to 42 weeks then I have to be induced. At least we know this baby will be here by July 15th, But please let it be before then. Austin is going nuts cause he wants to plan all these weekend trips but it's all pending baby day! We want to go to Bear Lake tomorrow since he has work off for the fourth, but who knows. In the mean time I've been getting multiple calls from people "no baby yet?" and I know they are just concerned, but it's already driving me crazy enough. So thanks to those of you that just check on me weekly, instead of 3X's a day :) To top everything off I think Trace wants to potty train he wont keep his diaper on and wants to sit on the potty all the time. In times like this I always like to refer to words of wisdom from a great friend "This To Shall Pass."

2 comments:

Kandice said...

I've been thinkin about ya! I hope you have your baby soon! Can't wait to see what you're having! Good luck with everything!

Michelle W. Nate said...

Would you like me to take Carson for the day? Let me know if you need a break. Send me a message or give me a call. Hope things hurry up a bit for you. Hang in there.