Sunday, August 7, 2011

Twin Lakes

Austin's Bass that he caught at Twin Lakes. He said he hasn't caught one this big since he was in High school. It was 15 -18 inches not sure?
Leslie and I risking our lives letting Ron pull us behind the boat. I can't believe I did this I kept telling Leslie "We have small children we should not be doing this!" And she would answer that it was safer than four wheeling. Thats what I like to do:)
All the kids loved using the tube as a dock while we were at the beach.
Almost all the crew that was there with us. It was especially fun to have Clint and Leslie & Wes and Carolee's Families come play with us.

1 comment:

Kandice said...

I can't believe you got on that tube, I'm terrified of those things.:) I haven't been to Twin since we were in high school, looks like you had fun!