Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Camera's Broke

So what else can break at this point I thought the flood was the grand finally, but it turns out that it wasn't, that dark rain cloud is still over us. (I love your analogy Hannah) My camera has broke once before and I sent it in to be fixed and now it's broke again, it's only two years old! I can't decide to send it in again or just buy a new one. So then I go to cook dinner the other night and my oven wont heat up. I think someone is tryin to kill me off. I guess there would be no good times if we didn't know what rough times were like. I will only be blogging with words for a while so bear with.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Guess it makes us appreciate the good times more, right? I'm sorry you guys are having all these things happen! I'm just glad we're not the only ones!

ALL 4 DYETS said...

Well they say everything comes in 3's and then your suppost to have good. So it looks like you have had your 3 we will be expecting a good update from you next. Ryan's park is in riverheights. The easiest way to go is drive almost to the end of logan to where the new hotel is being built there is a road right after that you will turn left you will also see cingular cell phone and 5 buck pizza drive up the road until you can't drive and you come to the main riverheights road turn left and drive almost to the end and you will see it on your left. Good luck!

Michelle W. Nate said...

I am so sorry. If you need something let me know.

Steph said...

I know how you feel. I just had to get a new dishwasher, my washer has been broke for a month and a half, my van is being fixed as we speak, and needs four new tires.ahhhh On the bright side, everyone is happy and healthy!! Hey are you going to Ryans Place Park?? Did you see the pics of it on my blog? If you want to go next week sometime let me know.