Saturday, March 7, 2009

Growing Up
















Trace was born 4 and 1/2 months ago and I swear it hasn't been that long, but he weighed in at 15 and 1/4 lbs (40%) and 25 1/2 in (50%) yesterday. He has gained 8 lbs and 5.5 inches since he was born. He started watching me everytime I ate so tried giving him some rice cereal and he loves it, he also loves pizza crust. I like to call him my little chubbers. Carson is totally opposite, he is going to be five in a month and weighs 30 lbs. We are so happy to have Trace he is such a great addition to our family. Carson loves him so much he is always concerned for him when he cries and loves to snuggle him first thing in the morning. I've been told since I was little "I remember when you were born, and look at you now all grown up" Well when your small all you want to be is big and when your big you wish you could go back to the stress free life when you were small. So now I'm big and am getting to experience my children growing up. Now I know the feeling of all those old people telling me how big I am getting. Well I love being big and getting these wonderful gifts that are sent from above, and hope there are more to come, maybe in pink?

7 comments:

Steph said...

Pink??? Careful what you wish for. haha Darling pics of a darling baby!!

Bowler Family said...

I love the new Pictures!!! Your little boys are sooooo Cute!! I know what you mean, I never thought I would have a girl. So you have to try for one!!!! I'm so glad I get to see how cute your family is, you look like your loving life!!!!!

Kandice said...

Trace is so cute! I love those pictures of him. Your family is adorable and I can't wait to see what a girl Brackin would look like!

MelindaManley said...

You officially have the CUTEST BABY ON EARTH! I can't wait til we come up for another weekend. I just wanna hold him! I love the babies :)

Hannah said...

That is so cute about Carson's dream! I can't wait to meet him and Trace! The way David described him he sounds like a little man. Cross your fingers that it's only 2more weeks!

Hannah said...

That's funny Austin did that. Haha...the rain cloud might literally be over us!! Just kidding. We're so excited!

MelindaManley said...

Did I mention that I love this baby? I love Trace!