Monday, June 27, 2011

GRRRR!

Ok so the pics below the top is Dayne and the bottom is Trace :)

While I'm on here I need to rant quickly. I NEED an nanny!! It is like pulling teeth to get Austin to watch his children for four hours. I feel like I am always looking for a babysitter!! I signed up to do a booth for Shelf Reliance at the lewiston 4th of July parade and festivities. I don't know what I was thinking >:| I thought o it's a monday Austin will be at work I wont have any trouble finding a sitter on a monday. HELLOOOOO it's a holiday Austin doesn't have to work and no one wants more than there own kids on a Holiday!! I'lll Probably end up canceling it. I just can't seem to do anything right in this life, i'm a slow learner I guess ?? BBBLAAHhh

1 comment:

Bowler Family said...

I hear you Vic! That's when you just leave and say to your hubby that your watching the kiddos! It took me a long time to learn, but now Cody just knows that it's his turn! Moms need their time too:)

Sorry Hun!