Thursday, June 16, 2011

IRONIC??

OK so yesterday I ran for 60 minutes, burned 666 calories and went 16 laps according to my treadmill???? Interesting hmmmm. I wasn't shooting for devil numbers or anything (or is he seven)? It just ended up that way. You were right Kandice if you can make it to three miles :) you do get a new burst of energy, and I just felt like go go going all day long.. I mowed, and watered the grass, weeded, and watered the garden. On top of all the other things I do every other day like laundry, beat oops i mean feed kids, clean kids, dress kids, clean up after kids. then repeat. And To make it sound even better I have horrible allergies and sinus pressure right now. I hope that I can keep this up cause I want to loose 30 lbs :/ So on top of the exercise I am also trying to watch what I eat better and portions as well. It's also a very motivating thing when your husband tells you your starting to get pudgy :{ I need to get a high school picture of me to look at cause it's happened so slowly I don't really notice it until I look back at, I wouldn't say skinny pictures but, thiner pictures ':|

2 comments:

Hannah said...

One time I took pictures of me from my honeymoon and hung them on my bathroom mirror for some inspiration...didn't work. Hope you have more success than me!

Kandice said...

That's awesome!!! It does get easier. You look fine and you tell Austin to have 3 kids and see what he looks like!:)