Thursday, June 2, 2011

Becoming OCD


I am getting Obssesive Couponing Disorder! Just went last night to a couponing class to figure out how these ladies are saving all this money with coupons?? I've never been able to do what they do, But It all makes sense now!! This is with only a max of fifteen minutes on the computer and normal time in the grocery store as well. I also have a slight connection to get extra coupons, "My friend" delivers the herald Journal and some sundays they have extras!! BONUS!!!! I can't believe she doesn't coupon but if she hooks me up I will make it worth her while :) So you want all the info don't you? The web site is grocerysmarts.com and the pass code is g84cac then find the store you want to shop at in the drop down bar. Everything with four or five stars is the best deals with your coupon, select the items you want cut your coupons and wall-a! you just got finish dishwasher detergent for .80 cents!!! You must subscribe to the paper to get your coupons the herald journal will give you five sunday papers, every sunday for $18 per month. Which will pay for itself the first time you go shopping!! You can also Become friends with Alison Anderson on Facebook as the Coupon Gal and you can ask her any questions on there.


Ok on to other news, We will be getting our water back today!!!! I feel like it's Christmas!! At least this time is was only two weeks and not two months without water Also only $ 240 instead of 2,000 like the first time. Austin is so handy and most times it saves us a ton of money. Also I am on my twentieth consecutive day running on the treadmill for 30 minutes!! I thought the other day while running how frustrating it is to not be able to get skinny faster
=/ but then I thought well it's taken me seven years and three babies to gain this thirty pounds? Can I really expect it to shrink off in one month. (It be nice though wouldn't it) I at-least need to try to stick to a workout routine for nine months and see if i'm happier with my results then. Ultimately I need to just make it a part of my lifestyle and learn to love it, but at this point I HATE it!! Another thing I am so excited for is I have been asked to help with a dance routine for the Little Miss Franklin Pageant. That is going to be so fun to teach cute little girls a dance for the pageant held during Idaho Days Festival on June 25th.

Dayne will be eleven months in four days!! My little man is growin to fast! I really love him and he is so fun right now. he just loves his daddy. When Austin gets home he wont take his eye off of him, and if I put him down he crawls right to him and climbs up his leg for dad to pick him up. Then he'll take his binki and try to share it. He only does this to Austin though it's so precious. Dayne has been the only one that has taken this kind of liking to his dad. Trace and Carson were both mama's boys at this age. I would defiantly love a little girl, but I am really lovin the idea of being able to go back to work in only five more years?? Who knows what life will bring, but I am excited for whatever my father in heaven has in store for me. Ok one last thing have you played JUST DANCE I think I LOVE it!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I am so glad you're blogging more :)