Sunday, May 29, 2011

Down at a hot springs

Carson Being out of school and home all day is taking a toll on me. He constantly picks at Trace which makes them fight, which makes me yell, and I don't like to yell. I don't like confrontation. So I had a mental breakdown and thought maybe if I cry they will believe me so I did........ it didn't work. When I came back into the room Trace said " are ya done?" Little stink! So I need ideas of thing to occupy these wild boys or I might go CRaZy! I might need some parenting lessons??
Today to burn off some energy we took them Downata Hot Springs! They had a blast! Trace loved the slides. He clings to you like a cat when he gets in the water with you. Carson was having a blast jumping off the edge he can go under without pluggin his nose, I've never been able to : / I think I'm going to put him in swim lesson one more year. Dayne was confused at first and crying a little. By the time we left he was splashin and kickin water all over he loved it. They are all sleeping now, love how swimming makes you so tired and hungry. Maybe we'll have to make recent trips to the lake this summer.

2 comments:

Kandice said...

Weren't you guys freezing?! Swimming is a really good way to burn little boy energy. "Are ya done?" cracks me up!

Steph said...

I don't know how you do it Vick,that's why my kids are all 6 years apart, it's all I could handle. You are a great Mom and everyone has those crappy days. If you are ever feeling like you need a break, just bring them over, or call and I'll bring the girls out to keep them entertained and out of your hair (that would be a break for me as well haha)