Thursday, May 26, 2011

One Wish


If I had one wish it would be that no one knew of my husbands talents but me:) I am very seriously grateful that Austin is talented in so many ways. A lot of the time his boys and I don't get the time we need with him cause he is so talented and always helping others. Some times though he is just bored and has to do something with his time, but he needs that time to do the things he wants to do. I just would love to do more together as a family. Thems my thoughts for today.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm not used to seeing your blog at the top of my roll :) Haha, glad you're blogging, now I can keep up with ya!

Kandice said...

I agree with Hannah!! It's good to see you on here more, and Austin is just too talented and nice!:) Wish he was home with his cute little family, too!