Monday, June 15, 2009

Four Wheelin... in the rain

It was a beautiful day until we get up the canyon to go on a four wheeler ride and then the sky turn black and it starts to rain. We didn't let it stop us though, we were prepared with wet gear so we still had a great time!!
We got stuck in some snow so we had to get off and push. Well Carson decided to get off as they were pushing the four wheeler and got pulled under the tire luckily he was OK and just got a little strawberry on his bum.
When it started hailing we pulled over under some trees and Austin built a fire so we could stay dry.
At willow flats in the river. Carson loved it!
Hannah was messing with the settings on her camera so I was posing for her.

We saw twin baby moose.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

That picture of you cracks me up! I love it!

Bowler Family said...

I haven't been to willow flats in years. I love it up there!! But you guys look really cold! Brrrrrrrr!!