Thursday, June 11, 2009

Poky pool


I have really been enjoying this new camera look at these great action photos it takes. Thanks Kalie


The kids loved this kiddie pool that went from o -1ft deep with a water playground in the middle. I think that I like this place even more than the Logan pool. It has a lazy river with gaming pool in the middle of the river it was really fun.
I don't know how but last week we picked the only sunny day of this entirely long spring to go to the poky pool. We went with Carson's cousins Clay, Lance, Kyle and Aunt Leslie. Our families are getting to big to car pool anymore so I need a Minivan :) So if anyone knows of one for sale for a great deal please let me know.

1 comment:

Michelle W. Nate said...

You will have to tell me where this pool is. It looks so fun.