Thursday, June 11, 2009

Narcolepsy




Were beginning to wonder about Carson?? When he was one we could not find him anywhere, after further, deeper searching I found him sound asleep curled up in a ball under our computer desk. Then I'm just going about my day thinking Carson is being really quiet so I better go see what he is doing, there he is again curled up on the fourth stair sleeping. Around maybe 2 or 3 I'm feeding him in his high chair then I go to get him out and he's sleeping with his head resting on the table. Maybe a year later once again Carson is being really quiet and hes sleeping across the top of the three stools at the bar in the kitchen, arms dangling down, droolin. Then this last time was just last week he was with dad machining at work and Austin said he was playing in the cabinet and next thing he knew he was silent, well that is why he fell fast asleep on tools and metal. I read up about narcolepsy and I think the little guy just plays so hard when he's tired it doesn't matter where he sleeps. Narcolepsy symptoms are randomly sleeping in the middle of the day, and his sleep episodes are in the evening. I think we'll be ok.

2 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

That just looks so terribly uncomfortable. He doesn't seem to mind it though.

Bowler Family said...

How funny is that?!?!?! I agree it does look uncomfortable, but hilarious!!