Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Swimming at Riverdale

Carson got a wild hair and asked me if we could go swimming at that place by our house? So we called up some cousins to see if they wanted to come with us and we had a good time. Kieran Jumpin off the diving board. While Carson watches.
Kendall had to spend all her money so here she is having her lunch.... a push up.
Trace is my water baby he loves to splash, but it's kinda hard to get a picture of him in the water when I have to hold him. I need to get him a floaty.


Carson trying to get up the courage to jump off the diving board by jumping off the side of the pool first.

It was cleaner than the last time I went. It is untreated spring water and they clean it every Sunday and I was there on a Thursday so we'll have to start going on Mondays:)



3 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Ya! That water looks so dirty!!! But your kids look like they had a blast!!!

Michelle W. Nate said...

The Olympic pool isn't treated anymore? Oh, and definitely agree on going on Mondays. I think they are really trying to clean up the joint.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Oh, I have to say I love the picture of Carson walking on water. :)