Friday, July 15, 2011

FAT, SIck, and nearly Dead

That Darn Netflicks has some eye opening documentaries on it. Fat, Sick And Nearly Dead is the most recent one that I watched and I was expecting it to be about fat people, but it wasn't. I think I was frustrated about my non existent weight loss so I wanted to make myself feel better by watching people heavier than me in this move :P It wasn't that, it was about how unhealthy America Eats! I've always thought that I ate ok, but now I know that I eat horrible and thats the reason I am having a difficult time losing. I will try to post the trailer. To make it short this guy Drank only fruit and vegetable juice made with a juicer for 60 days. I would like to try this not for 60 days that is nuts, but I could try ten and see what happens?? I can't figure out how to put the video trailer on here but here is a link to the utube trailer http://youtu.be/Gv3vEXy_EwU

The Juicer in the movie is $150.00, but they sale juicers at wal-mart anywhere from 40- 100 bucks. I'm going to try it if anyone would like to join me it would be great moral support. i'm shooting for the week of the 25th, Not next week the next:) so go get you a juicer:) HAHA

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I have a juicer if you want to try it.