Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Trek


The Trek was something that I'm Glad I did,but I don't want to do it again any time soon. Kinda the same as right after you have a baby ha ha :) It was a great experience and I am so humbled to have ancestors that went through way worse conditions that what I just did for the whole purpose of coming to Zion so there posterity could grow up an live here. Here is Ma and Pa Brackin. It was cool while on the trek we stopped for a potty break and one of the missionaries told the story of MY Ancestor who saved the company she was in by bringing dried meat that she had gotten from a angel of the lord. It was cool felt a real connection!!
We were very tired so it was very easy to be silly.
This is the worst injury our trek family had. BLISTERS
The last day trekking the last couple miles.
These were our kidsBack row left to right Nick, Johnny, Ammon, front girls left to right Kenzie, Skylee, and Kelsey. They were great kids. Never complained got along very well and worked very hard!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

Sounds like a hard, trying and spiritually building time. The pioneers were amazing. I'm glad you guys got to go!